Monetary History Study Group Archives
Past Study Groups
Study Group 2015
Monetary History Study Group on
- Reitaku University, Tokyo Research Center Rm. 4104, 4th Floor, Shinjuku Island Tower 6-5-1, Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- 1) Cheng Wen-Hsuan (Ph.D Candidate/Yokohama National University)
- "The Business of Yamaichi Securities Company"
- Comment: Osamu Ito (Saitama University)
- 2) Hironori Yamaguchi (Hokusei Gakuen University)
- "The Universal Banking Business in the Nazi Era: Discussion on German Practices"
- Comment: Ayako ISHIZAKA (Aichi Shukutoku University)
Monetary History Study Group on July 25, 2015
- Waseda University, Waseda Campus, Building 3, Room 701
- 1) Kenji Nakamura (Japan Economic Research Institute)
- Informal finance in Okinawa: the role of “Moai” and its amount
- 2) Yoshiaki Shikano (Doshisha University)
- How was the dissolution of exchange-banks conducted by the Meiji Government?